Hi friends ;-)
Today i am going to share a good value of card kit that i love!
- Makes 20 cards, 4 each of 5 designs, using the included Lots of Happy Stamp Set
- Folded card sizes: 2" x 3-1/2", 2-1/2" x 4-1/2", 4" x 3-1/2", 4-1/4" x 5-1/2" (5.1 x 8.9 cm, 6.4 x 11.4 cm, 10.2 x 8.9 cm, 10.8 x 14 cm)
- Includes set of 7 photopolymer stamps
***Stamp set is exclusive to this kit,
not available to purchase separately
***I don't get good result when I use New Photopolymer,
so inking up the new stamp and rubbing on a paper few times,
and clean up with stampin' mist on stampin' scrub to train new stamps.
- Clear stamp block
***Compare to an old clear block from last year kit
- Rounded smooth corner
- Thiner but thick enough to hold the block without touching ink pad
- 20 printed card bases and coordinating envelopes
- Giftable kraft box
- Printed, gold foil, white, and vellum die-cut accents
***They are not a watercolor paper, but It seems fine
when I used very little amount of water to melt colored area
which I used with the watercolor pencils. But recommend to use blender pens.
- White/gold foil labels
- Basic Black Archival Stampin’ Spot
- Full-size Watercolour Pencils in Flirty Flamingo, Lemon Lime Twist, Old Olive, and Rich Razzleberry
***Flirty Flamingo and Lemon Lime Twist watercolor pencils are
exclusive to this kit and are not available in our set of watercolor pencils
- Lemon Lime Twist 1/4" (6.4 mm) Ombre Ribbon
- Stampin’ Dimensionals
Coordinating colours: Basic Black, Flirty Flamingo, Lemon Lime Twist, Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry, Sahara Sand
***You will need additional Adhesives to complete this kit.
There is an instruction booklet included. So you know what to do without thinking too much about layout of cards!
But because of that reason, I don't usually buy kits, because they don't allow for much creative freedom.
However this kit contains some nice unique items which can't be purchased so I think that it's really good value.
If anyone interested to see how I made this,
Here’s a video.
Here’s a video.
You can watch on my youtube channel
Hope you enjoyed this project :-) If anyone interested to place an order for Stampin' Up!, Here is a link you can simply click the pink box.
Please do use the hostess code to support Willowpiggy :-) (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) If your order is over £150, please don’t use this code, You can be hostess and get the Rewards! Please feel to email me or visit FB page If you have any questions!